- Dec. 1st– Webby
- Dec. 2nd– Bounce House
- Dec. 8th– Webby
- Dec. 9th– Last day to turn in auction items for baskets
- Dec. 10th–Parent Volunteer Day
- Dec. 14th– Last Day Toy Drive
- Dec. 15th-Christmas Program @ 6:30pm Christmas Auction
- Dec. 16th– Christmas Parties Bounce House
- Dec. 19th-Jan. 2nd– Christmas Break No Public School and No VPK
May 9th Preschool Spring Pictures
May 10th VPK Graduation and Spring Pictures
March 24th 9:30am
Easter Bonnet parade is such a fun event. All the children show off their decorated hats that they designed. We take tons of pictures and then have our Easter egg hunt and classroom parties! We hope to see everyone there!
Parents just a reminder spring break is March 14-18th, there will be NO VPK or public school this week.
The cost is $195.00 for full time VPK and After schoolers.
Before you try to do your little one a favor by setting up lots of play dates, remember it’s not the number of pals your child has that’s important. One or two close ones will be enough to help them feel more comfortable about friendships. To help kids navigate their social world a little more easily: Birth to 3 years
- Do: Set a foundation by organizing playgroups with other babies or toddlers. This will let your child learn to feel comfortable when interacting with new people.
Please join us for some light refreshments and snacks at our Mom’s Coffee. This is a great chance to spend some time with your child’s teachers & friends, and just experience a day for your student. We hope that you can join us on that day. The invitation extends to not just moms but AUNTS, GRANDMAS, and CLOSE FRIENDS are WELCOME!
Feb. 18th, 2016
VPK AM – 10:00am
Flu season is still in full effect and making its way around. We ask that you keep an eye out for the symptoms and please keep your child home if they are showing any symptoms. Some of the symptoms can be confused with those of the common cold but if you or your child have any of the symptoms below please make an appointment with your doctor.
Flu symptoms often include:
- Extreme tiredness
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Runny and stuffy nose
- Muscle aches