We are pleased to announce that Circle C Ranch Academy has been providing VPK for the past 12 years! We have VPK year round so you can choose between our school year program or our summer program.
During the school year we are offer two time slots:
- 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Summer VPK 2016
- Start June 20th – End July 29th
- M-F 8am-6pm
- 4th of July No VPK
VPK instructional time focuses on print knowledge, phonological awareness, mathematics, oral language/vocabulary. We also focus on literacy, social and emotional needs of the child, as well as Kindergarten readiness with bench-mark standards. To apply for VPK children must be 4 as of September 1st (this is required by the state).
You can apply for VPK online at http://www.elchc.org
VPK Supply List
Please bring in the following items :
- 1 bottle of glue
- 1 box, 8 count, THIN markers (size of pencils)
- 2 reams, plain, white, office paper
- 1 package baby wipes
- 2 bottle of liquid soap (we will be washing our hands a lot!)
- 1 Roll of paper towels
- 1 2-pocket PLASTIC folders WITH PRONGS (paper folders will not last)
- 2 spiral notebooks (School Year Only)
- 1 backpack LARGE ENOUGH to hold folder and all the other items needed (Lunch box, etc.) WITHOUT wheels (they don’t fit in the cubbies)
- 1 emergency change of clothes, including socks, packed in a Ziploc bag, labeled with the child’s first and last name. These will stay at school.